Small decorated Easter breads for children are a variation of the classics at brunch and parties . As a hearty alternative, it reduces the excess of sweet Easter surprises. To do this, bread slices are simply cut into shapes, coated with cream cheese, herb quark or a vegan spread and topped with cut-out vegetable shapes. Usual biscuit shapes for Easter are very suitable for this.
It’s great fun when children can also take part in it, as they do when baking cookies. There are no limits for the fantasy.
Recipe easter snack for children
Ingredients & Shopping list
- Bread slices, bread type according to preference
- Cream cheese or cottage cheese
- Raw vegetables paprika, cucumber (organic), carrots
- 1 small can peas
- 1 small can corn
- Easter cookie cutters
- Cut out Easter eggs, flowers or other shapes from the bread slices. Alternatively, you can draw an Easter egg yourself as a paper template. It is especially good for children if the slices of bread are not too big. Cut 2 egg shapes out of an average sized slice of bread.
- Lightly salt the cream cheese or quark and possibly add finely chopped chives. With turmeric, the spread can be given a taste-neutral yellow color.
- Quarter and clean the peppers of different colors. Clean the carrots and cut lengthways into thin slices with a peeler. Peel the cucumber with the peeler and put the peel to one side. Take the peas and corn out of the cans and drain in sieves.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes such as flowers, rabbits and whatever is available from the raw vegetables. Cut the carrots into strips and shapes with a small paring knife. Cut "Easter grass" from the cucumber skins.
- Brush the cut out bread molds with the cream cheese. Cover with the prepared vegetables and arrange on a board or plate.
Tips & Hints
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-02-05 / Affiliate Links. Als Amazon-Partner verdienen wir an qualifizierten Verkäufen. / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API