Bake Easter Surprise – PopArt Easter
Bake colourful easter bunnies
One of the Easter surprises is the search for (filled) Easter eggs. But there can also be a surprise at the table. Instead of powdered sugar and traditional color decorations, just serve up some Easter bunnies in pop art design for once. Thanks to ready-made colorful glaze, this is also very easy to implement.
To make it really colorful, the dough and glaze have different colors. You can use conventional food colouring for the dough or natural colours such as beetroot powder and cocoa.
A beautiful coloured and above all simple icing can be obtained with CakeMeltsAdvertising . These vanilla flavored frosting lenses are already dyed. The shape of the lentils is advantageous, as they can be portioned very well in this way. There are different colors that can also be mixed with each other. (*advertising links)
Melting in a water bath over medium heat is recommended for preparation. This takes a little longer than microwaving, but produces a more convincing result. The melted glaze can then be applied very easily.
Now just pick a Farmix and get going.
This amount of dough is enough for 3 bunny shapes.
Bake recipe colorful Easter bunnies
Ingredients & Shopping list
- 200 g soft butter
- 200 g sugar
- 240 g wheat flour (type 405)
- 180 g starch flour
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar (instructions for homemade vanilla sugar)
- 6 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 different food colours
- 3 packages of colored icing (CakeMelts purple)
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt with a food processor for about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix each egg for about half a minute before adding the next egg.
- Mix flour, cornstarch and baking powder, sift and add to the dough mixture. Add the milk and mix again briefly on high speed.
- Divide dough into thirds and color with food coloring or cocoa.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease the baking dish thinly with butter and lightly flour it. Or use baking separators. Put both moulded parts together.
- Pour a third of the batter into the baking dish and place upside down in the oven. Insertion height 1 from below. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Check with a wooden stick if the dough is cooked through because every cooker bakes a little differently.
- After baking, wrap the pan in a wet cloth for 10 minutes. Then separate the moulded parts. The pastry is very easy to remove by cooling.rnAt the bottom cut off excess cake to make a flat surface.
- Likewise, you can bake Easter eggs to match. To do this, remove 1 tablespoon of dough at a time. Suitable for the illustrated baking tins.
- Melt about 2/3 of the contents of the CakeMelts in a water bath at medium temperature. Then evenly coat the bunny cake with it. Make it solid.
- Use edible Easter grass as decoration with some small sugar Easter eggs.
Tips & Hints
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2023-05-30 / Affiliate Links. Als Amazon-Partner verdienen wir an qualifizierten Verkäufen. / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API