Marzipan potatoes owe their name to the external resemblance to a potato. This sweet confection has also found its way into classic Christmas bakery. Since the production is quite simple, it is worth making these small balls fresh yourself. Especially since you can experiment with the flavor notes yourself outside of the Christmas season.
Ingredients & Shopping list
- 200 g marzipan (from our recipe or bought)
- 2 tbsp cherry water
- 100 g powder sugar, sifted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (for a Christmas twist)
- 1-2 tbsp baking cocoa, sifted (for a chocolate variant)
- Knead the marzipan mixture with the kirsch and powdered sugar.
- Form small balls approx. 2 cm in diameter. Mix the cinnamon with the baking cocoa. Roll the balls in the cinnamon-cocoa mixture. Alternatively, you can use powdered sugar instead of cocoa or a mixture of powdered sugar and cocoa.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-09-25 / Affiliate Links. Als Amazon-Partner verdienen wir an qualifizierten Verkäufen. / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API