As with many simple but tasty dishes, the recipe for Obazda originated from the use of leftovers of a ripe soft cheese (such as Camembert). Mixed with butter, spices such as paprika and caraway and onion, the result is a cheese cream that is served in Bavaria, especially for snacks.
There are many different recipes for this in variation and depending on the region.
Ingredients & Shopping list
- 200 g Camembert or Brie (60%)
- 125 g camembert (45%)
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 2 onions
- 1 bunch chives
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tsp paprika powder (sweet)2
- 2 tbsp wheat beer
- salt, pepper
- Cream butter and mix with cheese.
- Add very finely diced onions, most of the chopped chives and remaining ingredients.
- Serve and sprinkle with chives, best to let stand a little longer.
Tips & Hints
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2022-01-20 / Affiliate Links. Als Amazon-Partner verdienen wir an qualifizierten Verkäufen. / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API