Discover regional specialties & products
Quickly and at a glance you will find typical regional recipes, specialties and products from Thuringia.
- Thuringian potato saladZu den Klassikern der Imbissküche gehört der Kartoffelsalat. Es gibt …
- Thuringian dumplingsThüringer Klösse are also known as Grüne Klösse and are served as a side dish with meat. This refers to a proportion of raw potato mass from which the dumpling is made.
- Onion TartOnion tart is a hearty dish that is also served as a snack.
- Thuringian MutzbratenMutzbraten is a delicacy from Thuringia. Pieces of meat marinated in black beer are grilled on skewers over beech wood. A hearty snack also at folk festivals.
- Rolls from the eastStill popular, but not available everywhere, is the Ostbrötchen, which dates back to GDR times. Consistency and taste of this pastry still has many friends and fans. Addresses and recipes.
Thuringia Gifts & Products for Sale
- Gift diy bratwurst box
- Eichsfeld Sausage Tasting Pack
- Barbarossa herbal liqueur in a swing top bottle
- Gun oil, a Thuringian herbal liqueur
- Red Star Goethe Dark Chocolate
- Gift set Suhler gun oil
- Seasoning mix Rostbrätl Thuringian style
- Gift DIY Thuringian Bratwurst Box
- Thuringian Rennsteig hiking box
- Give away original Thuringian Rostbratwurst as a present